Friday, September 18, 2009

Latest Creations!


Okay, I'll try this again, as this post disappeared the first time, argh!

It's been a busy 2 weeks, with lots going on at work, in preparation for tomorrow's Sid Dickens Collectors Reunion, and a wedding next week. I'm excited about the Sid event, as I always enjoy our special events at work.

In my "spare time," I've been busy creating fun, new "art!" Let me see if I can post pics of some of my recent pieces.
First, I've soldered for the first time ~~ woo hoo ~~ and made charms for the necklace (below) and bracelet seen here!












Also, below, are two 8x8 artist's canves that I created using found and made objects!
To the left here is a Halloween candy box I created from paper, using a the instructions I picked up at the Creative Escape onsite store.
Okay, this blog has taken FOREVER to put together, and I've got to get ready for work. More late. Happy Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment