Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Steampunk-ish and Goddess Goodness


I couldn't resist sharing the "final" (most likely!) results of my latest piece.  I'm loving it ~~ the colors, as well as the use of watch parts that give it that "Steampunk" feel.  In fact, if I change anything, it will most likely be the addition of more watch parts!

















And here is the latest, and again, most likely "final" version of my Goddess Of Dreams.






















Now I'm off to the doctor to obtain some relief from the pollen . . . then I'll be playing with my art toys for the remainder of the day!  Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne--she's beautiful!! These faces are addictive. Are you taking Suzi's new class? I am--the 3/4 faces are not as fun--maybe they will be? Your collage is ME!! I can't stop looking at it--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Diane! I'm not taking Suzi's new class just yet, but may if she offers it again in the future. The collage was so much fun to create; glad you like it. Try one! Did you find the flourishes online? If not, I'll gladly mail you some!

    ReplyDelete